Several months ago, back in September of last year I was sitting in a hotel room in D.C. reading blogs and stumbled upon Chocolatey. Chocolatey is a package manager for the Windows platform similar to apt-get package manager concept. The magician behind the brown sweetness is fervantcoder ( Rob Reynolds ). Like many of you, my initial response, ABOUT DAAAAMMMMN time we get a package manager for windows! What a great idea! My goal over the next month is to release a blog series accompanied with videos for my personal development and learning. In the process I hope to demonstrate the OH SO SWEET work Rob has done with Chocolatey.
- One Big Super Double Warmup Chocolatey To Go
- Grab Some Chocolatey Packages
- Create and Publish First Chocolatey Nuget Package
- Create Chocolatey Chunks ( dependencies )
- Create Development Chocolatey Blocks